Thursday, April 15, 2010

Peace, Love, Hsquared

So I am new to the blogging world. I had to blog today for the first time for my senior project class, one of my dear friends Jessica Ogle (blogging pro) helped me, and I quite enjoyed it.

This is my blog and I plan on blogging about whatever I feel like blogging about. Not for any purpose like to cook my way through the Joy of Cooking, or for a company to sell stuff. Just me and my exciting life.
I'm sure as I learn more about the blogging world, these posts will get more creative and more exciting.

This weekend I will be participating in a 10 mile bike-a-thon for St. Vincent's Meals On Wheels (charity for raising money to help feed LA's ill, homebound seniors) I am actually quite excited. Tomorrow I am going to pick up my brand new beach cruiser that I ordered 2 weeks ago (Mint green tahiti, Bliss) and what better excuse than to ride my new bike along the beautiful coast in (not so beautiful) Santa Monica.
They are accepting donations, so everyone, have a heart and DONATE ($10 for 10 miles)

No comments:

Post a Comment