Monday, May 14, 2012

Rules of Summer

At my last job, the last 13 months of my life, I had to close nearly every friday and saturday night (work until 10 pm then drive the 30 min through hollywood to get home) and nearly every sunday 10-7.  In a nutshell, I had (slash, have) no social life.  I have a new job with a new manager who actually gives me one Sunday off a month (like I was supposed to get in my old job but didn't) and I even have a few fridays off here and there (if not off at least not closing, and the store closes at 8pm on saturday instead of 10).  Therefore... I am determined to have more of a social life this summer and actually enjoy the summer! So I am making a list of 10 fun things I would like to accomplish by Labor Day.



1. Make time for 'Sunday FUNday' brunch with my girlfriends here

2. Go wine tasting

3. Attend an outdoor concert

4. Have a beach bonfire and roast S'mores and starburst (if you havent tried a roasted starburst, its a must to put on your Rules for Summer List)

5. Go to an amusement park

6. Learn to cook something new

7. Blog more often

8. Take a weekend vacation to somewhere I have never been before

9. Go to Vegas

10. Take Bear on hikes or to a dog park at least once a week

No comments:

Post a Comment