Monday, July 30, 2012

Thinking ahead

Yes, it's true... the Anniversary Sale is getting me so excited for Fall clothes.  layering... jackets... scarves... boots... leather...  everything!  I know it's hard to think about when its 90 degrees outside but....
here is a Fabulous Fall wish list of things I would kill to have hanging in my closest!


Rag and Bone Leather trim tuxedo jacket * Steve Madden Leopard Flats * Essie 'Nothing Else Metals' Nail polish * House of Harlow Tribal Horn necklace * Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum * Ray-Ban 'Club-Master' sunnies * Sam Edelman snakeskin pumps * Kate Spade Leopard print iPhone case * Alice & Olivia Peplum Perfection Dress * Rachel Zoe Boots * Rag and Bone wine ombre plush leggins * MAC 'Zen Rose' Lip Stick * Rag and Bone leather sleeve denim jacket 

*Everything can be found at my favorite store... Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment